How can Kanban succeed even where other initiatives have failed?
Improvement requires change. This course provides the tools for understanding and dealing with resistance to effectively implement change. Attendees see more buy-in and greater success with their change initiatives. Learn the techniques and mindset to extend your leadership skills.
- Psychology and sociology of change; Change management.
- Leading and coaching Kanban within an organization.
- Real world case study analysis.
- Advanced Kanban consulting tools.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone tasked with leading a change initiative in an organization including consultants, coaches, managers, and change agents.
Improve trust, transparency, collaboration, empathy, and quality.
In person five day course or 40 hour virtual course.
Attendees are expected to have read Kanban by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. Previous Kanban experience or attendance in a KMP Foundations-level class preferred.
Kanban University Certified Training
Participants of this course will receive a certificate of completion. In addition, students completing the Change Leadership Masterclass and who have met the requirements for a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) may apply to become an Accredited Kanban Consultant (AKC).
The Accredited Kanban Consultant (AKC) credential is our highest credential. AKCs are accredited by Kanban University to possess a full and complete understanding of the Kanban Method. AKCs successfully coach change initiatives for improved service delivery using Kanban.
AKC accreditation requirements:
- Kanban System Design class completion
- Kanban Systems Improvement class completion
- Kanban Maturity Model class completion
- Kanban Coaching Practices class completion
- Masterclass completion
- Complete 6-months of verified experience in a Kanban initiative (post Masterclass)
- AKC mentoring
- Submission of Kanban experience reflective essay
- Panel interview