5-Day Kanban Train the Trainer Class
Kanban University Accredited Kanban Trainers (AKT) are approved and licensed to teach the foundation courses Team Kanban Practitioner, Kanban System Design, and Kanban Systems Improvement. It is expected that all Kanban Train the Trainer (TTT) attendees have significant Kanban experience and have attained the Kanban Management Professional credential from Kanban University.
Completion of the TTT course is a required step in the process of becoming an AKT. The TTT course tests candidates’ Kanban knowledge and teaches candidates how to teach the Kanban University course curriculum in a classroom setting. This course does not teach Kanban fundamentals. Prior to attending TTT, it is required to have a strong proficiency in the Kanban Method as taught by KU.
- Demonstrate 4 areas of competence: Trainer skills, Kanban knowledge, Kanban experience, and mastery of Kanban University’s foundational curriculum
- Understand the challenges of teaching Kanban classes and learn how to address them
- Ability to answer tough questions that are frequently raised in Kanban classrooms
- Cultivate the Kanban mindset into the trainees to deliver great value
- Enhance your teaching skills to present Kanban topics efficiently
Who Should Attend?
Those with a passion for Kanban, significant working knowledge of the Kanban Method, and are interested in teaching Kanban University certified classes.
The Kanban University KMP Credential. At least six months of verified Kanban experience, enough experience to enable candidates to write a case study about a Kanban implementation that they led, to be presented in class to the instructors and other students.
Become an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) to offer Kanban Certified training within an organization or as public or private offerings.
In person five day course or 40 hour virtual course.
Kanban University Certified Training
Accredited Kanban Trainer Credential granted upon approval.